Friday, June 18, 2010

My Future =D


I don`t think about my future very much, I like to enjoy my present and to live every moment happy. However, I have some dreams that I would like to achieve.

In my future I would like to be a person that could to realize all dreams.
In my studies I would like finish my degree in psychology, I want finish my career the year 2012 and I would like to be a good psychologist. The next year I go to choose subject of legal psychology and social psychology.
I would like to work with children, in special with children that have important conflict as consequences of bad experience with violence, to sexually abuse or poverty. I think that the children with this experience need support. I want to be a important contribution for the society, because I think that everybody have to contribution with their help, for that the problems of society finish.

In the emotional level should be nice to continue with my present love partner. My most important dreams is form a big family, I would like marry and to have 6 children (3 boys and 3 girls), because I love children.
I would like to live in a place in the south of Chile, because I would like have a big house in the country, with a lot of animal, nature and a nice place where my children could play and have fun, and in my house I would like to have a big swimming pool for I to swim every day, a chimney for the cold days and horses to we can to ride around the country.

In my free days I would like to read, to dance, to walk with my husband and to play with my children. In my holidays I would like to travel around Chile and around the world.
For achieve my goals, nowadays I am studying very hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment