Friday, June 11, 2010

My photograph


I have two favorite photographs, they are very important for me.

The photograph number one is very special for me because it is the first photograph with my boyfriend Francisco. Rocio was the person who took the photograph, she is a friend that I met in the voluntary work last earthquake. The photograph was taken in the party the last day in Pichidegua, place where we were at voluntary work, Francisco and I were dancing in the moment of the photograph. I like it because the photograph was taken before our first kiss. It was taken on March 16th, one month after we began dating.

The photograph number two is a new photograph with my boyfriend, it is a pretty photograph. My friend Carolina was the one who took the photograph, she is one friend that I have since that I was in the school. The photograph shows a kiss between I and my boyfriend, and it was taken on May 2th, in the recital of Ricardo Arjona, he is one of my favorite singer. This day Carolina, Francisco and me were at recital and it was very enjoyable. Before the recital I remember that Francisco didn´t like to go with me, but I talked with him and he accepted to go with me. The photograph is very importan for me and I like it because it is the first photograph that we have since we have been together.

I think that the photographs are an interesting form of keep memories, I love to take photographs and I like that with my boyfriend, my friend and my family have photographs together, specialy when we were in a nice place.

No comments:

Post a Comment