Friday, July 2, 2010

My blogging experience =S

My blogging experience,first I made my blogg "sweet_dreams" for a homework of my english subject, I made my blogg on March 9th, in of second hours of my english class. The name of my blogg is because sweet_dreams is a pretty name and because that I learn english is a sweet_dreams, for me the english class is very difficult.
In the begginning for me was very difficult write my blogg, I don't know that write, I don`t know as write and I don`t know to express my ideas. But with the time, I learned to write a lot best.
The first blogg that I wrote was of earthquake, When I wrote this day my experince was terrible, I was very sad, I thought that the blogg was the horrible experience, and the topic of first blogg too was a terrible experience, that I don`t want to remember. This day I arrived at my house with a big pain of head.
But in other blogg my experience was different, because the others topics of blogg were interesting, for example for me was very amused when I wrote about of my favorite festivity I wrote of my birthday or when I wrote about my favorite picture because my favorite picture is a photograph where I am with Francisco, my love, then I was very excited when I wrote the my photograph because I remembered the day that my friend took my photograph. Other blogg that was very interesting for me, was the day in that I wrote about of capital punishment and when I wrote about of my future.
I don´t enjoy with the blogg, because for me is very difficult write, but with the time I think that the homework of I make my blogg was more amused, now I enjoy when I wrote about my life.
I think that to write my blogg is a help for improve my english because I learn to write and learn vocabulary and I practice my english.
In my opnion of the adventages of blogging in the english class is that we learn to write english, we learn vocabulary and too the teacher help in the correction.
i my opinion of the disadvantages of blogging in the english class is that is a lot time, I am very slow for write for this the blogging is very difficult for me.
I think that english is very important in a world where everybody are in contact, and for the peoples that the english is difficult language to write is a good technique.
It is the last blogg... goodbye =)

1 comment: