Friday, June 4, 2010

My Favorite Festivity =)


My favorite festivity is my Birthday, for me my birthday is the most important day. My birthday is on July 15th., my birthday is always a cold day, but for me it is always a special day. I usually spend it with my family and my friends, and I usually spend in my house during that day, because it is always the holydays of winter. In my birthday my father usually calls at my cell and sings "happy birthday to you...", he is the first person that speaks with me. Later it is common that my mother comes at my bedroom and she gives her gift for me. During the day the rest of my family and my friends call me, and in the evening my granny prepares a tea party with my family and my friends. And in the night I and my friends go to a discotheque and we celebrate my birthday the whole nigth. I love opening my gifts, and I always like to eat chocolate cake.

In my last birthday I and my friends (Maite, Carolina, Cony and Kathy) were at the house on the beach of my family and we made a amusing party.

I would like celebrate with all my friends and my family in a party in the country of my granny.

No comments:

Post a Comment