Friday, May 28, 2010

The capital punishment =(

I think capital punishment is not a good solution to reduce criminality, actually I think capital punishment is not a solution for nothing, because the punishment doesn`t teach a new behavior, only punish a bad behavior. For this I think that the society, in special the proffesionals of social area as psychilogist, sociologist, etc. have the duty and the responsability to create a different form for the control to reduce criminality.
I think that the unique pros in capital punishment is the social control by the fear, while I think that the cons in capital punishment are that the goverment dominate to society with the punish, other cons is that the capital punishment doesn`t understand that the society create the crime.
I think that a measure to reduce the criminality rates in Santiago should be the education and the opportunity for the personal development, for example, with work and fair salary.
In my opinion, the increasing criminality in Chile is not really, I think that is a exaggeration of the media.
I have been victim of a crime. A day when I was in the bus, a man steal my cell, and that day was very sad to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment