Friday, May 7, 2010

My best friend =)


My best friend is Maite Alejandra Agurto Jara, she is a very important person for me. I met Maite in the university, when we were at Bachillerato together. Later she chose psychology and now we are classmate. I consider that Maite is my best friend because she is a young woman nice, funny, she is a bit absent-minded. Maite loves dancing "salsa", we were together at discotheque, she likes reading, her favorite book is "Antigua vida mia", she likes to go to movies, her favorite movies is "orgullos y prejuicio", and she likes drinking ice cream with her friends and she likes eating chocolate. We always talk, she listens to my problems and when we are together we laugh a lot. Maite has a pretty family, she lives with her father, her mother, and her brother, her parents are very affectionate. In the holidays she fell in love, she has a nice boyfriend, he is Pablo, he is a student of engineering. The best memory I have with her is when we were at voluntary work in Pichidegua later of earthquake, this was gratifying work and in those days I met Francisco, he is Maite's brother and now Maite is my sister-in-law. We are together all day because we live near.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best friends are just great. And, I think, as you I suposse, that even if we describe them, we will not be able to really express what we feel in just a couple of prhases. Best friends are the best thing in the world because as you say, they are always with you making you feel fine.

    ReplyDelete