Friday, May 14, 2010

My Favorite Piece of Technology




My favorite piece of technology is the cell phone. The mobile is the best invention. I had my first cell phone when I was 15 years old, the mobile was a birthday gift from my father. I was happy with my gift, but a day when I went at University in the bus, a person stole my mobile. Later I had another mobile that I bought, it has many application it is very funny. I use my cell phone to call my parents, my friends and specially I use my mobile to call my boyfriend. I use everyday my mobile to speak with the people that I love, my mother calls me to my mobile twice a day to ask how I am, and my boyfriend calls me at least once to tell me "I love you". My cell phone has mp3, that is why I keep my favorite music and I Listen to music when I am bored . My mobile also has camera, that is why I take a photograph with my friends. That is why I like my cell phone, because I can do many thing. My life would be very different if I didn't have my cell phone because I could not talk to my parents neither my boyfriend, lisent to my favorite music, take a photografy.

1 comment:

  1. Well, mobile phones are great artifacts too. It is very useful that we can travel with it anywhere and with time it has more and more things, now you can even be on the internet. Even though I prefered to choose my notebooks because it really helps me much more than my mobile phone.

    ReplyDelete