Thursday, September 2, 2010

Brazil!!! Brazil!!!



I would like to visit Brazil.
It is the bigger country of South America. By its climate Brazil is a country with many trees, a big jungle, the Amazon and with a lot of different animals. In this country many people live.
I would like to travel Brazil because it is a beautiful country, I would like to know Brasilia because it is a cultural patrimony, as well “el Cristo Redentor” in Rio de Janeiro, the carnival of Rio de Janeiro and the beach with its clear water. I would like to learn to dance samba because is a sensual dance.
I would like to live only some time in this country, because I love Chile, in this country I was born and my family lives.
I would like to go with my boyfriend and with my family or with friends.
I haven’t saved any money to go, but for the 2014 for the Football Word Cup I going saving much money.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Silvana!!

    Is very interesting Brazil!!

    I love Brazil...

    kiss.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Silvana!
    I agree with you, I'd like to visit Brazil, I want to save money to go to the World Cup 2014,I hope that the Chilean national soccer qualifies for the tournament.
    I see you
    bye!

    ReplyDelete