Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Future of Chilean State Universities


In the last time, the demostrations against the privatization of the education is very common. Since “la revolución pingüina” the students were fought for a fair education.
My opinion is that the education is an issue very important for the country, and it is necessary to discuss the issue. I think that in our country the education is divide by economic sector, and with the privatization of the state universities the education will be more divide.
I think that the education is a right of all people and with the privatization of the state universities it is very difficult that all can to access, because today it is expensive that the people can go to the universities, in the state universities, and more the private universities, then I think that if the states universities don’t exist the people with low economic situation can’t to study.
In my opinion, I think that the privatization will don’t imposed in our university system because it is very people are in against, I think that if the privatization it was imposed, the students will make different demonstrations and protest.
I think that the solution to this problem is that all the education would are state.
In my opinion, the current government sees all with economics eyes, I think that this government wants to privatize everything, but for his history I think that the Universidad de Chile will struggle for continue as state university.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, well done!! Let's talk next session to see some minor mistakes...

    ReplyDelete