Saturday, April 10, 2010

Silvana

Hello, my name is Silvana Andrea Tapia Villanueva. My birthday is 15 of july. I'm 22 years old. I'm student of psychology in the Universidad de Chile and this is my third year. I was studied Bachillerato before psychology. I live with my mother, my brother, my grandmother and the boyfriend's mom. I love my brother very much, we are the best friends. I'm not a very friendly person, but I have friends since that I was a little girl, with them, I like to dance, eat ice cream or just join us to talk. I a kind, honest and angry person. I like eat chocolate and potatoes chips, but I like do it sports very much, i love swim, play football and volleyball. I like read a lot novels, such as "La tregua" and "El plan infinito" (my favorites books), watching movies and go to shopping, because, I love to buy clothes. In holidays, I like go to the country, because I like the peace, the quiete and the nature very much. This is a little description of myself. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment