Friday, April 23, 2010

Cauquenes, my favorite vacation place

My favorite vacation place is Cauquenes, it's a town in VII Region of Chile. Cauquenes is a small town, but is a very beautiful place. The people that live in Cauquenes is neek, laborious and very nice.
My grandmother was born in Cauquenes in 1945 and she lived there until she was 17 years old, then she went to Cauquenes only un holidays. When I was 5 years old, I went for the first time there, and form that moment I go always to Cauquenes in holidays.
In the town there is a church, called "San Alfonso", that is so big, and there is a "Mercado", where the people sell typical food, and in the bridge there is a "Chuico", a typical symbol Cauquenino, and a hospital and a police station. Around the town, there are many fields, with many animals.
I think that other facilities that should be there are a mall, for the people could go to buy, and also the town need a museum, a cinema and a fast food center, for the people get fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment