Friday, October 29, 2010

A sabbatical year!!


I think that a sabbatical year is the dream of everybody =)
It is a year for to leave of daily life, it is a year only for you, and for to make only the that you want.
To me I would like a sabbatical year, I dreams that when I end my career I will have my sabbatical year.
In this year I would like to travel to Europe, for to know different countries, I would love be in Italy, France, Spain and other places. I think that all year I would have that to raise money for my ticket and but all the rest I would make it in Europe, this would be a adventurous travel. In the different places that I would meet, I would have that to survive working in different trades, for example in waitress, of saleswoman, etc.
I would like to make this travel with my boyfriend, for together know, this would be a year very romantic. <3
In this sabbatical year I would not do anything more that knows, to travel and to enjoy of my freedom.
I think that a sabbatical year is a year that everybody need because in the life is necessary no only to work, as well is very important to enjoy the life.
For my a sabbatical year would be for to order my life, to order my priorities and for to rest stress of studies and to decide as to continue my life, because later I would begin to work of psychologist.
In truth is that in this moment I need a sabbatical year but for the moment only me have that to satisfy only with a small vacation that I hope it arrive soon. =(

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I also want to travel to that countries.

    Greetings =)

    ReplyDelete