Saturday, October 9, 2010

My favorite book


I love to read, in psychology, my career, I have that to read very much, but not all the texts are interesting or entertaining, some texts are very boring, for example the texts of labour psychology. The texts of community psychology and the texts legal psychology for opposite are very interesting, good the truth is that this type of psychology is the that I like, for this I think that this texts are funs.
But the reading that more I like is the reading recreational, the texts that I read because I want. In the summer last, I read nine books, I read in the beach, in my house, in the buss, in all side. I like to read before of to sleep . I love the books of adventure and the romantics books.
My favorite author is Isabel Allende, she is Chilean and she wrote stories very interesting, when I was in the school I read “la cuidad de las bestias”, this is the first book of the author that I read and I loved the book.
My favorite book is “el plan infinito” this is inspired in the story of partner of Isabel A. “el plan infinito” tell all the story of Gregory Reeve, a difficult life of an Hispanic in California. When Gregory was child, he created a “plan infinito” and he have very obstacle for to finish his plan. The book show character very different and with life very different too. El plan infinito speak of racism, poverty and wealth. This is a fascinating story, when I read, I could not for of reading because always I needed to know more of story. This book is a gift of my brother for me.
Other book that I love is Paula, this book is of Isabel A. too, this is the story of when her daughter died, this is a story very sad,because this is a story where a mother speak with her daughter and tell his life. Paula is a young that live in Spain, she is married with Hernesto a man that suffer with the illness his woman that seriously ill.
And finally other book that I love is “travesuras de una niñas mala”, this is a book that wrote Mario Vargas Llosa, he is a Peruvian author. This book is very entertaining, this is story of a man that is madly in love of a woman that make all for money.
In the actually I am reading “la suma de todos los días” this is a book of Isabel A. the book is the that follow Paula, this is a book that relate the story after of the death of Paula, the story is mourning of Isabel A., this is very emotive, I cry when I read.
The reading is very important, this enable that the people to travel a different world to his life.

3 comments:

  1. Oh!
    this book I read too =)
    the history is very beautiful and the end is sad...
    I like this book!

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mother is reading "la ciudad de las bestias" ( Isabel Allende ), she said the book is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    I agree with you, I also love reading, especially on psychology. I've never read this book, I don`t like the literature, I like books by Stephen King.
    I see you
    bye!

    ReplyDelete